Author: dvaodelsur

Vision and Mission

Vision and Mission

VISION The provincial community’s long term vision for the province , as expressed through its leadership in consultation with the stakeholders is to become “ An agri- industrialized, commercial & eco-tourism province  that is...

Sulop

The municipality of Sulop was separated from the mother municipality of Padada became an independent municipality by virtue of Executive Order No. 295 issued by President Carlos P. Garcia. It has a total land...

Santa Cruz

The Spanish Civil Administration created this municipalities last October 5 1884. This gulf town originally called “Labo”, a bagobo word which means “Marshland”. Sta. Cruz derives its name way back in 1880 when the...

Padada

The municipality of Padada was created by virtue of Executive Order No. 236 issued by President Elpidio Quirino on July 1, 1949. This municipality was formally inaugurated on July 15, 1949 with Antonio Go...

Matanao

The municipality of Matanao was created by virtue of Republic Act No. 1902 on July 22, 1957 from a portion of the municipality of Bansalan. It was inaugurated was an independent municipality on July...

Malalag

The  municipality of Malalag comprises the southern part of Padada. It has 15 barangays with a total land area of 18,612 hectares. It is bounded on the north by Padada, on the east by...

Magsaysay

The municipality of Magsaysay is the daughter municipality of Bansalan. It has a total land area of 16,987 hectares with 22 barangays. It is bounded on the north by North Cotabato, on the east...

Kiblawan

The municipality of Kiblawan has a total land area of 39,007 hectares with 30 barangays. The first appointed mayor was Dominador Magabilin. It is bounded on the north by the municipality of Matanao, on...

Hagonoy

Municipalities of Hagonoy and Malalag wre both created on May 28, 1953 by virtue of Executive Order No. 596 issued by President Elpidio Quirino. The municipality of Hagonoy first set of officials assumed into...

Bansalan

The municipality of Bansalan was created under executive Order No. 506 last June 6, 1952 issued by President Elpidio Quirino . Bansalan was extracted from a portion of the municipality of Digos. It formally...