Improve the living condition and quality of life of the disadvantage sectors through the provision of innovative welfare programs and services.
To provide appropriate, accessible and immediate social welfare services to the disadvantaged individuals, families and communities.
Comprehensive Assistance Program to Indigents and Other Marginalized Sectors:
– To substantially eradicate the elements of poverty through the provision of appropriate intervention to help individuals, families, group or communities to cope up with social, psychological, physical and economic problem arising from crisis situation.
Senior Citizen Program:
– To promote and protect the rights and welfare of the elderly.
Protection of Children Program:
– To ensure sustainability of the Council to formulate and implement plans and programs and perform other related activities for children’s welfare, rights, protection and development.
Day Care Service Program:
– To promote the rights of children to survival, development and special protection with full recognition of the nature of children and its special needs. And to support parents in their rules as primary care givers and their children’s first teacher.
– To help the youth develop desirable leadership, competencies and behaviours and make them self-reliant.
Person with Disability Program:
– To uplift the economic and social conditions of Person with Disability.
Productivity Skills Capability Building Program:
– To improve the status of women and become self-reliant.
Bahay Pag-asa Project:
– To enable Children in Conflict with the Law (CICL) and Children at Risk (CAR) resolve their problem and restore to normal self-worth and dignity through provisions of protective and rehabilitative services, basic social therapeutic services through the program/project of Bahay Pag-asa.
Foster Parent, Provincial Advisory Committee and other Social Welfare Program:
– To enable individuals/families in crisis situation meet their basic needs and deals with their problems by providing timely and appropriate intervention.