The office of Vice Gov. Marc Cagas has given out five (5) sets of computer desktops with tables and chairs worth P39,999.00 each.
Along with Gov. Douglas Cagas and Second District Board Member Atty. Carmelo Delos Cientos III, the Vice Governor himself led the turnover of the computer set with a total amount of P199,995.00, during the Monday Convocation Program at the Capitol Grounds.
The beneficiaries are the following:
1. PNP DavSur Internal Affairs Service
P / Maj.Conrado Abadinas
2. National Commission on Muslim Filipinos
Jauna M. Dejos
3. Bonifacio Elementary School, Bansalan, Davao del Sur
Principal I Elixes B. Eleccion
4. Barayong Central Elementary School, Magsaysay, Davao del Sur
ALS Mobile Teacher I Rolfie M. Enanoria
5. Magsaysay Central Elementary School, Magsaysay, Davao del Sur
Master Teacher I Ruben Lapeña Jr.
Maristel Campo Sabado