Encourage employers to submit to the PESO on a regular basis a list of job vacancies in their respective establishments in order to facilitate the exchange of labor market information between job seekers and employers by providing employment information services to job seekers, both for local and overseas employment, and recruitment assistance to employers;
Develop and administer testing and evaluation instruments for effective job selection, training and counselling;
Provide persons with entrepreneurship qualities, access to the various livelihood and self-employment programs offered by both government and non-government organizations at the provincial levels by undertaking referrals for such programs;
Undertake employability enhancement trainings or seminars for job seekers, as well as those who would like to change career or enhance their employability;
Provide employment or occupational counselling, career guidance, mass motivation, and values development activities;
Provide reintegration assistance services to returning Filipino migrant workers;
Prepare and submit to the local Sanggunian an annual employment plan and budget including other regular funding sources and budgetary support of the PESO.
An effective, efficient institutionalized multi-employment service facility equipped with God fearing
dynamic leaders and empowered staff committed to serve with competence and integrity.
To provide, promote and facilitate employment services to job seekers employers and stakeholders
through capacity development and linkage with government and nongovernment entities.
We commit to ensure the prompt, timely and efficient delivery of employment service and provision of information on the other DOLE programs. Perform such functions as to fully carry out the objectives of Republic Act No. 10691.
We shall undertake holistic strategies, programs and activities that provide multidimensional employment facilitation services.
We pledge to support the Provincial Government’s implementation of Education, Skills Training and Enhancement, Entrepreneurship Development that aim to resolve poverty, improve the marginal groups and to provide access to all trainings that capacitate them in the improvement of their economic well-being.
- College and Vocational Scholarship Program (School Based)
- Community Based Skills and Enhancement Training
- DOLE PROGRAMS IMPLEMENTED:
– Labor Market Information ( LMI)
– Tulong at Alalay sa taong may Kapansanan (TULAY)
– Livelihood Facilitation (DOLE Registration, Project Proposal Assistance and referrals)
– Special Program for Employment of Student (SPES)
– Government Internship Program (GIP)
– Pre-Employment Seminar for Local Applicants (PESLA)
– Career Coaching and Counselling
– Facilitation Special Recruitment Activity (SRA)
– Facilitation of Local Recruitment Activity (LRA)
– Legal Education for Graduating Students (LEGS)
– Anti-Illegal Recruitment (AIR)
– Job Fair (TNK) and Employment Referrals and placement
– Passport/Philippine Statistic Authority Facilitation
– Workers Hired for Infrastructure Project (WHIP)
– Tulong Panghanapbuhay para sa ating Disadvantaged Workers (TUPAD)
– DOLE Integrated Livelihood Program(DILP)