Implementation of the population and development relative to Philippine Population Program
and the promotion of responsible parenthood and reproductive health.
We are the lead office in population development, IEC and advocacy campaign
for well-planned and empowered Filipino families and communities.
We commit, in collaboration with partners, to create an enabling environment to:
- Empower couples and individuals to achieve their desired number, timing, and spacing of children in the context of informed choice, and responsible parenthood;
- Enable adolescents to realize their full potential and total well-being; and
- Mainstream population factors in sustainable development initiatives.
We commit ourselves heartily to implement all the plans and activities to the best of
our knowledge and ability for the benefit and betterment of our service to the people,
in accordance with the Republic Act 6365, otherwise known as the “Population Act of
MEET OUR TEAM
Population Program Officers
Programs and Activities
- Partnership with MSWD in the conduct of Family Development (FDS) Sessions in 4Ps areas in the province.
- Partnership with DOH through tracking of couples with unmet need in family planning during FDS sessions.
- Conduct of Pre-Marriage Counseling for future couples.
- Youth Empowerment thru Trainings, Symposium, Organization of school based Peer Counselors (PC), Establishment of a Teen Quarter/Listening Room and Annual Peer Helpers/Counselors Congress.
Integration of Gender and Development in the conduct of Pre-Marriage Counseling sessions, Family Development sessions, AHYDP trainings and other seminars.
- Mobilization of 470 BSPO/BPV.
- Adjudged as the Outstanding Volunteer Organization in the Region.
- Organized-municipal level, federated and SEC registered.